Click HERE for important information for Senior Families.
In addition, the links below serve as additional resources to assist students/parents with the common application and the coalition application.
http://www.commonapp.org/resource/creating-common-app-account (parents can download the PowerPoint presentation and follow the step-by-step directions for creating the Common App Account)
http://www.commonapp.org/how-apply (directions to create Common App Account, add schools to your list, understand your schools’ specific requirements, gather your general application information, and start the application)
http://www.coalitionforcollegeaccess.org/ (website for the Coalition for Access, Affordability and Success)
Click HERE for College Application Instructions for seniors.
Click here for more information on Midnight Madness, including various fundraisers supporting this end of the year graduation party.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Senior pictures (from Lors) must be taken by January 15th to be included in the yearbook
Yearbook Photo Submissions (due by February 1st)
- one baby picture: age 0-2ish (youngest you have)
- 1-2 growing up: any age before high school (If you have some group shots with other current seniors, send in a couple! The yearbook staff will use as many as they can depending on number of submissions)
- The yearbook staff will also take any other photos you would like to submit from this school year – sports events (at game, on ride to game, in parking lot), school activities, group gatherings of students, anything that helps to capture the school year.
- Please submit to http://www.replayit.com/r/ (or download app to phone) – you can make a profile and upload all the pictures you would like! Please note in memo section the type of photo ( ex: baby pic “student’s name” or just list class memory “senior memory pic”) Please encourage your student (or students) to upload pictures as well! The more they have the better!!
Yearbook Ads (due by March 1st)
- You can design your own ad! Click HERE to make an online account and create and pay for your ad. You can add as many photos as you like as well as any message. Pricing for size of ad is also there.
TO PURCHASE A YEARBOOK visit Jostens.com